Find out how you can leverage the power of Thank You to delight your clients.
JFK said it best ‘We must find the time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.’
How often do you say ‘Thank You’ and really mean it? Two little words with the power to make you feel great and make others feel great too.
Do you recall an instance when someone took the time to say a sincere and meaningful thank you to you? How did that make you feel?
Can you quantify the power of that thank you? It turns out you can and in this video by Derek Halpern he shows you how you can leverage the power of “thank you” in your business to delight clients, customers… and potential customers.
Derek’s done his homework and gives you the outcomes of experimental studies that show just how powerful Thank You can be.
- Say thank you when someone exhibits behaviour you want them to repeat. So for example, if you have someone leave a comment on your Facebook page, or give you an online review on Google+, take the time to thank them. They’re more likely to repeat that behaviour and leave more comments in the future.
- Do you take the time to give a sincere thanks to new customers? After all, of all the choices they have, they chose you!
- How do you say Thank You to those loyal customers who continue to give you their business? These are the people who have helped build it and make it what it is today.
- How do you say Thank You to those customers who have made a referral to your business? They value you enough to do that. Do you value them enough to say Thank You?
- Are you’re eyes open to the little extra contributions a member of staff does that delivers more than they have to? Recognising and saying Thank You shows you notice, you care and you value that behaviour. Average businesses become great businesses when there’s a team of people motivated and happy to deliver above and beyond.
It’s in your best interests to show gratitude. So as Derek says “Just Do It!”.
Click to watch the video.